D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) is one of the prestigious institutes located in Pune and is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Distance Education Bureau (DEB). The institute offers quality education to candidates across the world through the virtual mode. DY Patil Online Education is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The institute has established the DPU COL’s online degree course considering the requirement of the modern learning community along with the requisite knowledge and skills that are been demanded in the industry.
Dr. DY Patil Centre for Online Learning program is established considering the need of the modern learning community. The institute has introduced live remote proctored exams from home for easy access for the students.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
BBA is one of the famous courses among students after passing out class 12. The students seeking for professionally valued degrees start a career in the field of management so that they can have enough knowledge in the field of business administration. BBA is a three-year full-time online graduation course. The specializations included are marketing management, human resource management, finance management, Information Technology and Systems management and international business management.
Eligibility Criteria of BBA Course
The applicants should be 10+2 passed out or have an equivalent qualification with English as one of the languages from a recognized board.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA is a 2-year full-time course at a post-graduation level. MBA specializations include Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Finance Management, Information Technology Management, Project Management, Operations Management, Hospital Administration and Healthcare Management, International Business Management, Fintech Management, Business Analytics Management, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Logistics, Materials and Supply Chain Management, Block Chain Management and Digital Marketing Management.
Eligibility Criteria of an MBA Course
The applicants should be graduated with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university or institute.
D.Y Patil Certificate Program in Digital Marketing
The institute offers certificate program which is a post graduation certificate. The duration of the course is 300 hours. The certificate course at the post graduation level is divided into five areas including an introduction to digital marketing, search engine optimization, integrated market communication, social media marketing and emerging trends in information technology.
Eligibility Criteria of a Certificate Program in Digital Marketing
The applicants should be graduated or should have a diploma degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Certificate Program in Hospital and Healthcare Management
The institute offers Certificate Program in Hospital and Healthcare Management for the duration of 300 hours. The program is designed to cover areas in hospital administration, marketing of healthcare services, indoor and outdoor hospital services, quality management in healthcare services and legal aspects of hospital administration.
Eligibility Criteria of a Certificate Program in Hospital and Healthcare Management
The applicants should be graduated or should have a diploma degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- The applicants who are interested in taking admission can fill out their application form through online mode only.
- Admission to the BBA program is based on the All India Entrance Test.
- Admission to the MBA course will be based on a valid score in ATMA/ XAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ MAT.
- Apart from MBA and BBA courses the university also offers online certification in Digital Marketing and Certification in Hospital and Health Care Management.
Dy Patil University 2022 Application Form
- The institute has released the application form via online mode.
- During the time of filling out the application form, the applicants should upload a passport-size photograph along with a signature in the prescribed format.
- At the time of filling out the application form, the candidate should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance exam. The institute will not accept the application form of those candidates who are not meeting up the eligible criteria.
- All details are sent on the registered mail ID and contact no of the candidates.
- If the applicants do not fill out the form then it will lead to rejection, so the form must be filled up.
- Before submitting the form the candidate should re-check all the details mentioned in it as no correction opportunity will be provided to edit incorrect details.
Dy Patil University 2022 Application Fee
- The applicants can fill out the application fee via online mode.
- The application fee should be paid via credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The applicants cannot pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD) or any other offline mode.
- The candidates need to pay Rs. 2,000 as an application fee for all category candidates.
- The application fee is non-refundable or non-transferable in any case.
Dy Patil University 2022 Counselling Process
- The counselling process at the university is done via online mode. It is mandatory for all the candidates who have been shortlisted to participate in the counselling process. Even the aspirants who will get shortlisted in the merit list will have to participate in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- For Design, the candidates need to give a studio test that is conducted by the institute. Student selection is based on both the first and second rounds.
DY Patil Online Education Placement
DY Patil online education has an active placement cell that conducts recruitment drives for the students. The placement cell provides training to the students in terms of conducting mock interviews, Group Discussion sessions, written test rooms, etc. Top companies that visit the campus for placement drives include Bajaj Capital, Bestla Group, ITC, HDFC Bank, Byju’s Learning, Kotak Bank, Lexi Pens, American Express, CC Wilson India, Jaro Education, Bandhan Bank, Bajaj Capital, etc.
- The highest salary offered to the student during the placement drive is Rs. 43 lakh PA.
- The average salary offered to the students during the placement drive is Rs. 5 lakh PA.
DY Patil Online Education Admission Procedure
Follow the given online procedure for the DY Patil University Online Education:-
- Class 10th Mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 12th Mark sheet and passing certificate
- ID Proof (Passport / Driving License)
- Aadhaar Card
- Recent passport size photo
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
Online Method of Registration:
- The applicants who want to take admission need to visit the official website of the institute.
- After visiting the official website they need to go to the admission section where they can click on the “Application form”
- Here, you will be asked to click on the link for an undergraduate and postgraduate course.
- The candidates need to click on apply and fill in all the required details including Email ID, application number, and captcha
- The aspirants need to fill up the application form carefully with all the details mentioned on the form
- Now the candidate is asked to click on submit option
- Here, the candidates need to pay the application fee via Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- Now print out the application form for further reference