Canon ij printer is an all-in-one solution for many tasks that you can master the process of setting up using ij.start.canon and enjoy a more enjoyable experience. It is Canon’s official online support site , which offers Canon product manuals online, function information, and additional. What’s more, on the ij.start.canon website is downloading and installation procedures for Canon IJ configuration that are necessary for the full Canon installation process. You can find more steps below.
Set up a Canon inkjet printer. ij.start cannon
Use the most common and straightforward steps to start setting up your Canon ij printer, check below for more details;
- Start by opening your system like a PC or laptop.
- Secondly, connect your Canon printer with either wireless or wired connections. (If you have a wireless Canon device)
- Thirdly, open a browser (default or any other) and type ij.start.canon or ij.start.cannon in the address bar.
- Tap Enter, and sit back for the Canon website to load. It will guide you through various ways to proceed.
- Click the Configure icon and then wait for a window to make you ask for the model number.
- Enter the Canon model’s serial number. click Enter then install the configuration.
The complete installation guide for ij.start.cannon
Follow the steps below to install your Canon printer;
- Download software – Go to ij.start.canon then download the Canon driver.
- Install and select connection type Double-tap on the file, then select Wireless as well as USB connection.
- Turn ON the Canon printer. Press the button to turn on the printer.
- Connect WiFi: On a wireless connection, press while holding the wireless alarm until you connect.
- The lamps are flashing green and blue. If you observe this type of situation, it is a sign that the printer is connected to WiFi.
- Adopt the terms for install – Read and accept the licence terms that Canon set up to install.
- Finish with the setup of your printer from Canon – Tap on Complete to finish the last step.
The Canon IJ Printer is set up With USB –
If you’re unable to find your Canon printer when you visit official sites or any other alternatives, you could use USB to set up the Canon ij printer. You can also go to ij.start.cannon for help.
- Be sure to have an USB cable.
- With the web browser navigate to the ij.start canon website, and click for setting up network connection using USB.
- Wait to see Canon software software to attach your printer to your computer via the USB cable.
- Go to Next, download the driver for your printer . verify if you’d like to connect the printer to a specific network.
- After that, tap YES and then press the Complete button. Then, jump into the Add printer.
- Tap Add and download a driver from ij.start.canon website.
- Then, go to Device settings, then LAN settings, and then select the connection.
- Install Canon drivers, cartridges for inkjet printing and verify the connection for your device.
- Configure your Canon Printer and Try printing.
IJ.Start.Canon Printer Installation for Windows (Wireless)
Here’s how you connect your Canon IJ Start Printer to Windows PC wirelessly:
- In the beginning you’ll need to download, and install the driver for the printer on the site ‘Canon.com/ijsetup’.
- In the next step, you will need to power on your Canon printer and verify that it is connected with the power switch.
- Then, visit the Download folder and double tap on the downloaded files of driver setup in order to open it in Windows.
- Next, press”Next”. Click on “Next” button till the moment you can see”Wireless Setup” “Wireless Setup”.
- Select”Wireless Setup” from the “Wireless Setup” option, navigate to your Canon printer screen, and press the “Wi-Fi Setup” button.
- Then, select the settings of your device, then tap the “OK” button.
- Next, select Device Settings > LAN Settings in the order indicated and hit”OK” “OK” option.
- Next, select LAN Settings > Wireless LAN Setup. Press “OK”. Once you’ve done that your printer will begin searching for the access point.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is active. If it is on, the flash lamp will turn on in the printer.
- The network list will appear on your screen. You will need to select your Wi-Fi network from the listed options and after that, click “OK.”
- Following that, you will be asked for your WPA/WEP security key (Wi-Fi password). Enter the correct password in the provided field and select “OK.”
- In a matter of minutes the printer will connect to the Wi-Fi network in a matter of minutes.
- Congratulations! You’re now a Canon IJ user! The Canon IJ printer has been wirelessly installed on your Windows system. Now, the printer is fully equipped to print quality prints.