Invite more customers to your online store by utilizing the Magento 2 Delivery Date module. At a Magento 2 store, the customer can pick the preferred date and the most convenient delivery window for their purchase. They even have the freedom to leave a particular remark for the delivery person carrying the order.
Admin may set up several delivery time windows from the back for clients. – For instance, you may schedule a morning hours window between 9 AM to 12 PM, a noontime window between 12 PM to 4 PM, and so on. The customer will only pick the one-time slot that will make getting the products the easiest out of all the slots.
With the Magento 2 delivery date module, the admin will additionally have the choice of setting the cut-off time for product delivery. Order dates will be considered for the next day if a customer orders after the designated time.
It is simple to configure Magento 2 and add a delivery date to the checkout extension. Follow the steps:
Install the Magento 2 delivery date extension on your website.
- Once installed, go to your Store, then Configuration, locate MageAnts, and find the delivery date.
- Other configurations can be modified based on your needs and requirements.
- The admin can create delivery dates with precise time windows.
- Product, shipping, payment, orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos, and emails display the delivery date.
- The customer can choose the delivery date on the product page, the shipping page, or the payment page.
- At the time of order placement, the customer can include delivery remarks.
View extension demo here https://www.mageants.com/delivery-date-for-magento-2.html
Learn more about out of stock notification