MBOX is a file format that is supported by over 20 email clients, including Thunderbird, Mac Mail, PowerMail, OperaMail, Entourage, Eudora, and others. Users may need to access MBOX mailboxes in Microsoft Outlook for a variety of reasons. MS Outlook has been confirmed to be a suitable and secure corporate application. As a result, people prefer MS Outlook to MBOX-compatible email programs. It is necessary to convert the Eudora mailbox to Outlook type in order to access MBOX emails in Outlook.
Why is Outlook Better than Mbox Email Clients?
Before we get into the solution for the conversion, let’s look at why people prefer Outlook PST over MBOX. Many people prefer expert advice solutions to convert MBOX to PST. The following are the reasons:
- PST is an advanced file format that stores mailbox data in a methodical manner. MBOX is a straightforward email file type.
- PST files store emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and other forms of data, whereas MBOX files exclusively save email messages and attachments.
- Outlook is compatible with Exchange Server and has decent communication with it. Users can also operate in offline mode using Outlook.
- Outlook’s security measures ensure that all mailbox items are secure and that all databases are free of viruses and malware.
An easy way to convert Eudora Mailbox to Outlook PST.
This manual solution can be used to convert MBOX emails to PST format. There are three steps to it:
- Firstly, MBOX emails should be saved as EML files.
- EML can be dragged and dropped into Outlook.
- Emails can be exported to a PST file format.
Instant solution: To convert MBOX emails to PST, EML, EMLX, and other formats, use the professional program MBOX to PST Converter.
MBOX Emails should be Saved as EML Files.
- Launch an email client that supports MBOX. Then, right-click the folder and select New Folder from the menu that appears.
- Give the folder a name and click the Create Folder button.
- Drag and drop the EML messages you wish to export to the newly formed folder.
- In the folder, you’ll find all of the emails.
- Select all of the emails and save them as a single file. This will save the emails in EML format to the location you specify.
EML Files Can be Dragged and Dropped into Outlook.
Go to the folder where you saved the EML files and open them. Simply select them and drag & drop them into any Outlook folder.
Emails can be exported to a PST file format.
- Firstly, open Outlook and go to File menu > Export > Import/Export to export emails to PST format.
- Secondly, In the Import and Export window, select Export to a file and then Next.
- Thirdly, select Outlook data file and click Next.
- Select the folder in which you saved EML files and click Next.
- Specify a place for saving PST files. Press the Finish button.
- A new PST file will be generated in the selected place.
MBOX to PST Converter is a Professional Solution For Converting Eudora Mailbox to Outlook
It’s easy to see how time-consuming the manual process is. Furthermore, a user who is familiar with the MBOX email client and MS Outlook would be able to comprehend the procedure. Users can use the expert solution MBOX to PST Converter to easily export data from the MBOX platform to Outlook in this circumstance. This program makes it simple to export the filtered objects. During the conversion, the attachments and email characteristics are retainable. MBOX to PST Converter exports 25 items per folder in PST format.