Go For an MBBS in China
MBBS, which fulfills the dream of becoming a good doctor, is a good choice in China. MBBS universities in China, such as Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU), are the most preferred option for international students who choose to pursue MBBS research in abroad. China and Russia are the toughest destinations for medical students. With its rich culture and strong heritage, China has established itself as one of the oldest indigenous peoples on the planet.
Highest Quality Education in China
Traditional Chinese medicine provides the highest quality education available to international students. Indian students can earn a widely recognized MBBS degree from top Chinese medical colleges such as Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU). The Indian National Congress has approved about 48 medical schools in China. MBBS in China is renowned by the Medical Council of India (MCI), the World Health Organization, and other international health organizations. Many foreign students come to China to receive quality medical care.
Completing MBBS in China
For Indian students, there are no language restrictions. English is the most widely studied Chinese. MBBS usually lasts 5-6 years in China. After completing MBBS in China, students take the MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test, namely the FMGE (Foreign Medical Grade Examination), USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination), and PLAB (Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board) exams. You are eligible to apply. Some Indian and foreign students have graduated from MBBS in China and are pursuing a medical career in their home country. After completing an MBBS in China, there is a worldwide exhibition on Indian students.
Most Wonderful Country for Study MBBS in China
In recent years, China has become one of the most wonderful countries in the world, thanks to its advanced technology that provides healthy health functions.
Benefits of MBBS Studies in China for Indian Students
- Very low installation requirements make it easy to join the MBBS course.
- No admission certificate is required for studying MBBS in China.
- MBBS is hosted in China all over the world.
- All kinds of activities were open to Indian and foreign students.
- When many countries in China gather separately from China and India, students will give a public presentation.
- A well-equipped lab, a spacious library, and a well-equipped classroom have been developed for students with a safe learning environment.
- To raise the standard of health education, the Medical Council of India (MCI) has allowed universities such as Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) in China to encourage foreigners to study.
- Most Chinese medical institutions offer scholarships, but MBBS in China is an asset.
- All hostels are open to students. Chinese high schools offer scholarships to students.
- Strong economy and protection for Indian students.
- MBBS is very cheap in China. The pricing system for MBBS courses in China starts at Rs 15,000 per year.
- Over 50% of Indian medical sheets are classified as private medical universities that charge a large amount (Rs. 50 Lakhs to Rs. 1 Crore).
Choose to Study MBBS in Abroad
In addition, India has about 10 Lakhs medical applicants annually, with only 70,000 medical seats open. Therefore, students choose to study MBBS in abroad. According to the Times of India article, China is the most popular destination for MBBS study in abroad among several countries.